The original best selling Lipodrene from Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is still sitting at the top of our top 10 fat burners of 2017. Well, looking at Hi-Tech Pharma’s claims with the Lipodrene Elite we might just need to update the list.
There’s a lot of real new news and innovation in the new Lipodrene Elite with the addition of DMAA and probably what’s going to be getting most of the attention – Erythroxylum coca extract. Hi-Tech is pushing the envelope again! If the sound of coca gets you thinking of Pablo Escobar & Narcos then, you are correct it comes from the same family…
Ok, but lets not get a head of ourselves. First things first, for a complete Lipodrene Elite Review lets look at the label and from there we’ll share some of our thoughts & experience with this exciting weight loss aid.
COMPARE PRICES FOR Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Lipodrene Elite
Watch Our Lipodrene Elite Video Review
THE LABEL FOR DUMMIES
Few things before we dive in. There are A LOT of ingredients here, and we are not going to take you through the details of all of them (we would need a book for that). Second it is a non disclosed label (well 2 blends) which means we generally have no way to know what are the actual quantities unless they are explicitly mentioned.
- Erythroxylum coca extract: As we mentioned above, yes, this is coca…The promise behind this the way that the brand tells the story is:
“Coca Leaf has been used by indigenous people in Peru, Bolicia, and Ecuador for it’s appetite suppression and energy benefits. They would chew Coca Leaf for energy in order to work all day long without eating”. From a product mix perspective Hi-Tech assums that the Coca Leaf Extract will be synergystic with the other stimulants in the blend, specifically DMAA, Caffeine, and Phenylethylamine.Ok, before you freak out. Most chances are there’s zero coca in this blend. It is safe to assume that Hi-Tech found a way to take the ‘illegal’ out of this baby. And yes, there is research that shows that this extract provides relief from fatigue and curbs thirst and hunger. And to answer your burning question on ‘is it safe’ then, there’s practically no evidence that oral consumption of coca leaves has any side effects.Guys, the bottom line is that this is not cocaine and will not get you high, and we did some reading and yeah it is being chewed on regularly in south america and from the data we analysed it does seem to work. But, there are practically zero research on side effects such as addiction…so, even though the actual quantity of coca here is minimal, we doubt anyone can be fully certain of the long term effect.
- 1, 3 Dimethylamylamine HCL (65mg) Everybody loved Ephedera when it was legal. But, well, its not anymore. DMAA is a synthetic compound similar to ephedrine in its chemical structure. It became very popular in the pre workout world as an aid in improving mental strength and focus. There’s some evidence that suggests that it works well with caffeine to burn fat reserves. Personally we’ve been taking DMAA with APS Mesomorph for some time, and noticed no significant side effects what so ever.
- Caffeine (anhydrous – 150mg): Yes, beyond all the ‘crazy’ stuff you also get your regular caffeine just like you would expect from any fat burner.
- Senegalia berlandieri extract: A powerful mood booster & metabolism accelerator. This compound also known as thermo-RX hits very fast and hits hard. The other benefit in the Lipoderne Elite context is, the fact that is has shown to suppress food cravings
- Yohimbe extract: Widely used in dietary supplements targeted at weight loss. works to lower blood pressure and curb appetite which made it a very popular weight-loss supplement.
WOW! OKAY! Now to the more ‘traditional’ ingredients.
- Citrus aurantium extract: aka bitter orange, used wildly to promote weight loss and appetite suppressant and acts as a thermogenic and plays a key role in lipolysis.
- Green tea extract: This is your grandma fat burner.. probably the most popular antioxidant and weight loss aid.
- Theobromine: caffeine’s cousin, obtained from cocoa beans. This one brings in diuretic properties and helps in relaxation of the central nervous system. It acts as a stimulant and mood enhancer.
- Caralluma: cactus succulents, used to curb appetite and improve promoto a satiety feeling.
- 5-Methoxytryptamine HCL: usually used in combination of 5-HTP (see below) in weight loss formulas.
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan: 5-HTP converts into serotonin, a chemical known to improve mood and cause happiness. Moreiver, it crosses the blood–brain barrier and alleviate stress and potentially ’emotional eating’
Bottom Line – WHOA! And this is just a partial list! Yes, you can almost feel your mood going up and your appetite going down just by reading the label 🙂 Though we don’t know the exact amounts of each ingredient here, it is safe to assume this is one strong weight loss product. We specifically love the focus on appetite suppression which in our personal opinion is the no.1 benefit of a good weight loss aid and what made Ephedera based products so popular. Now, the coca thing…it does sound over the top, with the main concern at least for us are long term addiction of some sort.
HANDS ON EXPERIENCE
With some hesitation (coca…) we went on and tried it for a week. And well, it works. But wait, sometimes it overworks. This is one of the more powerful stimulants we’ve taken and the increased heart rate and extra sweating might make this an unpleasant experience for some people. But, the original Lipodrene had the same impact for us and yet people loved it. On the plus side, we felt the appetite suppression kicking in as quickly as a few hours into taking our first dose, and yes, we did get more chilled & happy…(didn’t feel high though in-case you were wondering). So the bottom line is that this product works. As for the long term effects, honestly we don’t plan to put them to the test. We’ll nail down a month with the Lipodrene Elite and then cycle off it while enjoying the benefits of the weight loss.
VALUE FOR MONEY & DEAL HISTORY
Launched at exactly the same price as the Lipodrene, the Lipodrene Elite retails at $34.95 for a 30 days supply. As always, the best way to find the best price on Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is to compare prices on Fitness Deal News and sign up for the hot deal alerts! as one example we already hunted it down for as low as $25 per bottle which for what this product brings is an amazing value.
COMPARE PRICES FOR Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Lipodrene Elite
Lipodrene Elite lives up to the cutting edge and to a large extent extreme genetics of the rest of the Hi-Tech Pharma product line. The combination of ingredients here works. Though for some it might work too well…if you are looking to feel good while losing weight mostly through eating less while not feeling hungry then this has to be one of the best products we have used ourselves and yes, we will be watching very closely our top 10 list to see if the Lipodrene Elite deserves a place at the top (so far it looks like it does!).
See the hottest Fat Burners Deals from around the web!