Optimum Nutrition : Optimum Nutrition AmiNO Energy
Everybody wants a lean muscular physique. Like anything worth having, wanting it isn’t enough. You have to commit to a rigorous diet and training program that will tax your strength mentally as well as physically. To help satisfy these demands, ON’s Essential Amino Energy combines an optimal ratio of rapidly absorbed free form amino acids- including muscle building BCAAs and arginine for more intense vascular pump – with natural energizers, beta Alanine, and N.O. boosting ingredients to help you reach your next level. And at just 10 calories per serving it makes a big impression without denting your diet. Mix up Essential Amino Energy by itself – or stack it with your favorite powdered supplements – anytime you want to dial up mental focus, physical energy, N.O. production and recovery support. Beyond The Basics: 5g of Micronized Free-Form Amino Acids Beta-Alanine 50mg of Caffeine from Green Tea Green Tea Extract Green Coffee Extract 10 Calories Zero Fat & Sugar Use Anytime For: Essential Amino Acid Delivery Nitric Oxide Production Muscle Recovery Acceleration Improved Energy and Focus
- SUPPORTS ENERGY & FOCUS DURING WORKOUTS
- CAFFEINE COMPARABLE TO A CUP OF COFFEE
- 5 GRAMS OF AMINO ACIDS
- HELPS WITH MUSCLE RECOVERY AFTER WORKOUTS
THE NATURAL HEALTH SUPPLEMENT
Optimum Nutrition presents Performance energy, a powerful energizing supplement that supports intense energy and focus during workouts and fast recovery following exercise. With an advanced blend of caffeine, beta-alanine, branched-chain amino acids and more, each scoop of Performance Energy can energize your fitness and daily activities all day long without the crash or obnoxious jitters. The sugar free, artificial color free, and articifial flavor free formula is available in delicious fruit punch flavor with just 10 calories per scoop.
Each serving of Performance Energy provides about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system to increase energy and metabolism. Caffeine intake increases exercise performance capacity and breakdown of fat stores. Caffeine intake increases power output, time to exhaustion, and oxygen utilization for improved anaerobic performance.
Performance Energy also provides approximately 5 grams of amino acids per scoop to suppot muscle recovery and maintenance. Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise, improving muscle building and recovery. Leucine, for example, has been shown to enhance recovery of skeletal muscle following exercise.
Performance Energy can be enjoyed any time of a day as a substitue for cofee, tea, and soft drinks for a low-calorie option to fuel your workouts and keep your body energized.
-  Costill D, Dalsky G, Fink W. Effects of Caffeine Ingestion on Metabolism and Exercise Performance. Medicine and Science in Sports. 10:3. (1978): 155-158.
-  Bell D, Jacobs I, Ellerington K. Effect of Caffeine and Ephedrine Ingestion on Anaerobic Exercise Performance. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 33:8. (2001): 1399-1403.
-  Blomstrand E, et al. Branched-Chain Amino Acids Activate Key Enzymes in Protein Synthesis After Physical Exercise. The Journal of Nutrition. 136:1. (2006): 2695-2735.
-  Anthony C, et al. Leucine Supplementation Enhances Skeletal Muscle Recovery in Rats Following Exercise. The Journal of Nutrition. 129:6. (1999): 1102-1106.