Optimum Nutrition : Optimum Nutrition Chitosan Diet Formula
Optimum Nutrition’s Chitosan Diet Formula is produced from Chitosan that is 90-95% deacetylated to improve solubility, chelation and emulsion characteristics. This stimulant-free weight-loss aid provides 1000 mg of deacetylated Chitosan and 200 mg Vitamin C in each serving.
What you eat, when you eat it, and how much you eat has a dramatic effect on your performance in the gym. But, not all nutrient combinations work equally well. Optimum Nutrition’s 2:1:1 Recovery is based on the latest science demonstrating that blending different types of carbs and proteins maximizes absorption and leads to better results than the use of larger amounts of any single type.
Hydrolyzed whey, micellar casein, and egg albumen proteins provide immediate and sustained amino acid delivery for repair and rebuilding while the precise ratio of simple sugars and rapidly-digesting carbs in 2:1:1 Recovery helps refuel and replenish hard-working muscles.
And with 5 grams of added BCAAs (Branched chain amino acids) in the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine to Valine to stimulate muscle protein synthesis, there’s no question that 2:1:1 Recovery is an indispensable part of every serious athlete’s routine.
The Rapid Recovery Ratios:
2:1:1 Carbohydrate Ratio
2 x Glucose Polymers + Waxy Maize Starch
1 x Sucrose
1 x Fructose
2:1:1 Protein Ratio
2 x Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate (Fast)
1 x Micellar Casein (Slow)
1 x Egg Albumen (Intermediate)
2:1:1 BCAA Ratio
2 x Leucine
1 x Isoleucine
1 x Valine
Beyond The Basics:
- 2:1 Ratio Of Carbohydrates To Proteins
- Optimal Carb Combination For Fastest Absorption
- Blends Faster, Intermediate, And Slower Acting Proteins For Sustained Amino Acid Delivery
- Loaded With Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates
- Fortified With 5 Grams Of Added Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
Optimum Nutrition NitroCore 24 3 Lb
10. That’s how many strategically-chosen types of protein you will find in every serving of NitroCore 24. From ultra-fast acting, partially hydrolyzed whey proteins to much more slowly-digested micellar casein proteins, NitroCore 24 is a full-spectrum, sustained-release protein blend designed to be used any time of the day or night. In addition to 24 grams of the finest protein per scoop, NitroCore 24 provides 5 grams of hunger-satisfying dietary fiber as well as omega, monounsaturated, and MCT fats for energy and a taste that’s creamy and incredibly delicious. And, as you’d expect from ON, NitroCore 24 is instantized to mix easily so you can enjoy it just about everywhere too.
Beyond The Basics
- 24 grams of PREMIUM BLENDED PROTEIN per scoop.
- 10 distinct protein sources provide SUSTAINED-RELEASE ACTION for A.M./P.M. coverage.
- 5 grams of DIETARY FIBER to help keep you full longer.
- Lipid blend supplies 4 grams of OMEGA 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids plus MCTs.
- Enzyme fortified for easier digestion and absorption.
Optimum Nutrition NitroCore Directions: NitroCore 24 is Instantized, so it mixes easily. To prepare, simply add 1-2 scoops of NitroCore 24 powder to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with cold water, milk, or juice. Then blend, shake, or stir for about 15-30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. We suggest starting out with 6-8 oz of liquid per scoop. For a thicker, more strongly flavored shake use a little less liquid; for a thinner consistency use a little more water, milk, or juice. TIPS: (1) Plan ahead and bring a shaker cup with you to the gym or office to enjoy a quick on-the-go protein shake. (2) For the richest, creamiest shake, an electric blender is always best. To prepare, add 1-2 scoops of NitroCore 24 to a blender filled with cold water, milk, or juice (6-8 oz per scoop) and 3-5 ice cubes. Cover and blend on highest speed for about 45 seconds. Shake Up Your Shake: By adding a few high-energy ingredients, you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding fresh or frozen fruits (berries, bananas, peaches, etc.), peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut, and other ingredients. Stack Your Shake: By adding supplements including creatine, glutamine, taurine (CGT-10), instantized BCAAs, beta-alanine (Threshold) and/or concentrated carbohydrate blends (Glycomaize) you can make NitroCore 24 an even more powerful post-workout recovery product. Suggested Use: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.