Optimum Nutrition : Optimum Nutrition Performance Whey
Performance Whey is an all-whey protein formulated for active adults who demand more from their AM, pre-workout and post-workout shakes. Along with ON’s legendary quality, it delivers incredible versatility and superior value. Each scoop mixes up effortlessly in as little as 3 to 4 ounces of water, milk or your favorite beverage. You can also go with 6 to 8 ounces. As a shot or shake, Performance Whey provides amazing milkshake-tasting muscle building support from 22 grams of protein. Ultra-Concentrated WHEY PROTEIN Shot â Mix one rounded scoop of Performance Whey with 3-4 ounces of cold water or milk for 15-20 seconds. Whey Protein Shake â Add one rounded scoop of Performance Whey to a glass or shaker cup filled with 6-8 ounces of cold water, milk, or juice. Mix for 20-30 seconds. Beyond The Basics: Ultra-Filtered & Concentrated Whey Protein Includes Whey Protein Isolates & Peptides Quick, Easy Glass & Spoon Mixing Milkshake Taste in 3-4 or 6-8 Oz. of Water ON Quality at an Exceptional Value
IS READY TO GO
Whey isolate infused & lightly flavored water
Beyond the basics:
- 20 Grams of Ready to Drink Protein
- 4.5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs
- Zero Fat & Zero Sugar
- Just 80 Calories Per 16 fl. oz. Bottle
- Stimulant Free â Use Anytime!
Optimum nutrition true strength
True Strength is a journey. It never rests, it never quits. It’s about overcoming obstacles, accomplishing goals, and recognizing achievements. And then it resets to achieve again. As your trusted sports nutrition partner in goal achievement, ON demonstrates that same passion while crafting our products. From the raw materials we source to our state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, no compromises are made. You set the bar higher after every workout, we set the bar higher to redefine the industry standards and ensure you realize optimum results.
Optimum Nutrition has been spotting the efforts of goal driven individuals since 1986. As one of the few companies to own and operate state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that are GMP compliant and NSF Certified for Sport, ON assures that every shake will mix up effortlessly because the company started instantizing powdered products back in 2000. You also expect each shake to taste the same as the last and your next. Thatâs the kind of consistency ON delivers.
New Protein Water represents the ultimate in grab-and-go convenience with legendary ON quality you can taste in every sip. This zero sugar ready to drink protein option supports both muscle recovery and hydration, and is lightly flavored to encourage drinking. Bring a bottle along to the gym, on your next run, wherever the day takes you.
History & Heritage
Optimum Nutrition is legendary for both quality and innovation. In addition to producing the worldâs best-selling whey protein, ONâs Gold Standard 100% Casein introduced slow-digesting nighttime protein to the weight training world and Amino Energy created the anytime energy category in sports nutrition. When technology makes advancements possible, ON will be the company bringing it to your shaker cup.
Protein Water at a glance
AVAILABLE IN 3 FLAVORS!
Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein supplements are judged. Now we’re raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard.
Like its predecessors, this canister of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition’s exclusive, proprietary blend of…
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
Our Review of ON 100% Whey Protein
We tried chocolate peanut butter flavor and were blown away by how incredibly well it was flavored! Perfect mix!
You can read more from our ON 100% Whey Protein Review on our blog
Whey protein is popular with active adults because it digests rapidly and is a rich source of amino acids to support muscle recovery. Whey protein isolates are the purest form of whey and the primary ingredient in Gold Standard 100% Whey. Each serving provides 24 grams of rapidly digesting whey protein with low levels of fat, cholesterol, lactose and other stuff you can do without. There’s no doubt this is the standard all other proteins are measured against.*
More of What You Want, Less of What You Don’t
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don’t (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Here’s why:
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) – the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
- Higher protein percentage. ON’s 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it’s nearly 79% protein by weight!
- We’ve included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make Optimum Nutrition’s 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting!
- Optimum Nutrition’s 100% Whey Gold Standard now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
- Optimum Nutrition’s 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
- Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
Optimum 100% Gold Standard Whey Product Highlights:
- Packed with Whey Protein Isolates
- Higher Pure Protein Percentage
- Fast-Acting HYDROWHEY Whey Peptides
- Provides Whey Protein Microfractions
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs per serving
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Precursors per serving
- Instantized to Mix easily with a Spoon
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard FAQs:
- Can I use ON 100% Gold Standard Whey in my post workout shake?
Optimum Nutrition whey is ideal for post workout nutrition. It’s loaded with glutamine and BCAAs, and it’s low fat content and high protein ratio means it is absorbed fast!
- Can I mix ON 100% Whey Gold Standard with other supplements?
Yes. In fact, you can increase the effectiveness of Optimum Nutrition Whey by adding Glycomaize or simple carbohydrates to your post workout shake. Always read the supplement label before use.
- What is a whey protein blend?
Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein is a whey protein blend. This means it is made from Whey protein isolate (WPI), whey protein concentrate (WPC), and whey peptides. Blending whey proteins allows Optimum Nutrition to get the perfect mix of protein, glutamine and BCAAs.
- Can Optimum Nutrition Whey be mixed with milk?
Absolutely. Optimum Nutrition whey mixes easily with milk or water using a spoon, shaker bottle, or blender. In addition, ON Whey is instantized to help it mix faster and easier!
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving
Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)
Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)
|Glutamine & Precursors||4082mg|
Muscle Fuel Around the Clock
Optimum Nutrition has you covered day and night. Try Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard before and immediately after workouts for a fast-acting rapid shot of amino acids right when you need it, and Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Gold Standard between meals and before bed for prolonged, sustained coverage.
Classic Whey is Optimum Nutrition’s premium, economy protein supplement and is made with 100% Whey Protein. Each serving offers a time-tested blend of Whey Protein Concentrates (WPC), Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates (IE), Micro-filtered Whey Protein Isolates (MF), and partially hydrolyzed Whey Peptides – each of which are believed to be of the highest biological value (BV) because they are rich with indispensible amino acids and very easily digested and absorbed. Classic Whey is particularly stocked with the three Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and is a great source of glutamine and glutamine precursors.
Additionally, Classic Whey contains smaller proteins called microfractions including alpha-lactalbumin, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulins, glycomacropeptides, and lactoferrin that may have various health and performance benefits beyond supplying critical nitrogen-based compounds. Best of all, Classic Whey is instantized to mix easily in a blender, shaker cup, or even with just a glass and spoon, so you can enjoy the benefits of whey proteins just about anywhere! However you use it, Classic Whey is a perfect protein supplement for most nutrition programs.