Optimum Nutrition : Optimum Nutrition Protein Energy
Help Fuel Your Day with Protein Energy! Your active lifestyle doesnât leave much time to spare. Now thereâs a convenient, take anywhere solution to fuel your day with premium whey protein and caffeine from natural sources. ONâs Protein Energy is ideal first thing in the morning, late in the afternoon or anytime you feel the need for 20 grams of quality protein stacked with 120 mg of caffeinated energy per 2-scoop serving â about as much as a 10oz cup of coffee. Each serving also delivers antioxidant vitamin E along with a blend of B vitamins.* The powder is instantized to mix easily into water or milk using just a glass and spoon, and the flavor options are something you’ll look forward to enjoying throughout the day. Use new Protein Energy as a foundation for creating smoothies or mix it up all by itself. At just 100 calories per 2-scoop serving and only a gram of carbs and sugar, you can use ONâs Protein Energy anytime you need Fuel & Energy!* A 2-scoop serving provides: 20g Premium Whey Protein 120mg Caffeine from Natural Sources Green Tea Extract Vitamins B6 & B12 Antioxidant Vitamin E The convenient re-sealable zipper bag easily […]
Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein supplements are judged. Now we’re raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard.
Like its predecessors, this canister of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition’s exclusive, proprietary blend of…
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
Our Review of ON 100% Whey Protein
We tried chocolate peanut butter flavor and were blown away by how incredibly well it was flavored! Perfect mix!
You can read more from our ON 100% Whey Protein Review on our blog
Whey protein is popular with active adults because it digests rapidly and is a rich source of amino acids to support muscle recovery. Whey protein isolates are the purest form of whey and the primary ingredient in Gold Standard 100% Whey. Each serving provides 24 grams of rapidly digesting whey protein with low levels of fat, cholesterol, lactose and other stuff you can do without. There’s no doubt this is the standard all other proteins are measured against.*
More of What You Want, Less of What You Don’t
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don’t (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Here’s why:
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) – the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
- Higher protein percentage. ON’s 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it’s nearly 79% protein by weight!
- We’ve included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make Optimum Nutrition’s 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting!
- Optimum Nutrition’s 100% Whey Gold Standard now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
- Optimum Nutrition’s 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
- Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
Optimum 100% Gold Standard Whey Product Highlights:
- Packed with Whey Protein Isolates
- Higher Pure Protein Percentage
- Fast-Acting HYDROWHEY Whey Peptides
- Provides Whey Protein Microfractions
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs per serving
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Precursors per serving
- Instantized to Mix easily with a Spoon
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard FAQs:
- Can I use ON 100% Gold Standard Whey in my post workout shake?
Optimum Nutrition whey is ideal for post workout nutrition. It’s loaded with glutamine and BCAAs, and it’s low fat content and high protein ratio means it is absorbed fast!
- Can I mix ON 100% Whey Gold Standard with other supplements?
Yes. In fact, you can increase the effectiveness of Optimum Nutrition Whey by adding Glycomaize or simple carbohydrates to your post workout shake. Always read the supplement label before use.
- What is a whey protein blend?
Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein is a whey protein blend. This means it is made from Whey protein isolate (WPI), whey protein concentrate (WPC), and whey peptides. Blending whey proteins allows Optimum Nutrition to get the perfect mix of protein, glutamine and BCAAs.
- Can Optimum Nutrition Whey be mixed with milk?
Absolutely. Optimum Nutrition whey mixes easily with milk or water using a spoon, shaker bottle, or blender. In addition, ON Whey is instantized to help it mix faster and easier!
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving
Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)
Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)
|Glutamine & Precursors||4082mg|
Muscle Fuel Around the Clock
Optimum Nutrition has you covered day and night. Try Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard before and immediately after workouts for a fast-acting rapid shot of amino acids right when you need it, and Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Gold Standard between meals and before bed for prolonged, sustained coverage.
Performance Whey is an all-whey protein formulated for active adults who demand more from their AM, pre-workout and post-workout shakes. Along with ON’s legendary quality, it delivers incredible versatility and superior value. Each scoop mixes up effortlessly in as little as 3 to 4 ounces of water, milk or your favorite beverage. You can also go with 6 to 8 ounces. As a shot or shake, Performance Whey provides amazing milkshake-tasting muscle building support from 22 grams of protein.
Ultra-Concentrated WHEY PROTEIN Shot â Mix one rounded scoop of Performance Whey with 3-4 ounces of cold water or milk for 15-20 seconds.
Whey Protein Shake â Add one rounded scoop of Performance Whey to a glass or shaker cup filled with 6-8 ounces of cold water, milk, or juice. Mix for 20-30 seconds.
Beyond The Basics:
- Ultra-Filtered & Concentrated Whey Protein
- Includes Whey Protein Isolates & Peptides
- Quick, Easy Glass & Spoon Mixing
- Milkshake Taste in 3-4 or 6-8 Oz. of Water
- ON Quality at an Exceptional Value
Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey is the fastest, purest, most advanced whey protein we’ve ever developed. In a word: excellence. By hydrolyzing the protein in this premium formula we’ve created our fastest-acting whey protein yet. Hydrolyzing breaks larger proteins down into smaller pieces that are able to get into your system rapidly, enabling your muscles to start rebuilding quickly.*
Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Features:
- Made with Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates for Faster Delivery
- 30 Grams of Ultra-Pure Protein per Serving
- Nearly 9 Grams of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine (BCAAs)
- No Lactose, Cholesterol, or Sugar
- Contains Digestive Enzymes for Enhanced Utilization
- Instantized to Mix Easily with a Spoon
For added effectiveness, we’ve also enhanced this revolutionary formula with digestive enzymes and micronized branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). In addition to being fast, Platinum Hydrowhey is also ultra-pure. That’s because it’s made entirely with hydrolyzed whey protein isolates. So there’s no excess fat, cholesterol, or lactose to slow down your progress.