Optimum Nutrition : Optimum Nutrition Stress B Complex + Vitamin C
Optimum Nutritionâs Stress B-Complex + Vitamin C is a unique, high-potency formula specifically designed to help you keep up with the demands of todayâs hectic, fast-paced lifestyle. Beyond The Basics All 8 B-Vitamins Choline, Inositol, & PABA Added Vitamin C
Pro Complex Product Highlights:
- 8 Premium Protein Sources Used
- Ion Exchange and Cross Flow Micro-filtration Whey Protein Isolate
- Low Molecular Weight Whey Peptides
- Potent B.C.A.A. Formula – Over 14,000 mg of BCAAs
- Only 4 Grams of Carbohydrates
- 250 mg of Aminogen Digestive Enzyme System
- Instantized for easy mixing, even with just a spoon!
Optimum Nutrition announces a bigger and better Pro Complex formula! This advanced formula contains a multi-protein blend, more BCAA’s, and more Glutamine to give it an amazing amino acid profile. Now Aspartame Free, Pro Complex provides a comprehensive blend of vitamins and essential minerals and a patented digestive enzyme Aminogen in every serving!
For professional and pro-aspiring athletes with sizable goals, a little protein after training won’t get the job done. They reach for the Augmented Protein System that dishes out 60 grams of superior quality proteins from 8 unique sources to provide an amino acid profile that’s off the charts. In addition to 14 grams of muscle building BCAAs and 10 grams of glutamine compounds, Pro Complex has 15 vitamins and minerals to help your body utilize the vast quantity of nutrients packed into a single serving. Pro Complex has just 1 gram of fat and one gram of sugar per serving. It’s instantized to mix easily into a satisfying post-workout or between meals shake.
Since different proteins have distinct amino acid profiles and utilization rates, Pro Complex Augmented Protein System (APS) combines 8 sources to create a superior protein blend, designed to enhance your muscle-building potential.
Uniting Whey Protein Isolates, Egg Albumen, and Hydrolyzed Proteins, and key Free Form Amino Acids, Optimum Nutrition has created a protein with varied digestion rates and an amino acid profile that’s off the charts. Each serving of Pro Complex APS is packed with 60 grams of the highest quality proteins commercially available. Simply put, it’s formulated to take you to the next level!
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving
Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)
|Gluatamine & Precursors||10501mg|
Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)
BRAND: Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men
Beyond the Basics
- 1,500 IU of Vitamin D
- Easy-to-Swallow Tablets
- 75+ Active Ingredients
- High Potency Vitamins & Minerals
- 275+ MG of B Complex Vitamins
- 1,000 MG of Key Free Form Amino Acids
Four Performance Blends
- Amino Men Blend contains 8 key free-form acids (including Arginine, Glutamine, and BCAAs), the building blocks of lean muscle growth and development.*
- Phyto Men Blend contains over 20 antioxidant-rich fruit and vegetable concentrates to help combat free radicals.*
- Viri Men Blend contains 8 exotic botanicals and marine concentrates designed to enhance your male edge.*
- Enzyme Blend contains 4 specific enzymes for enhanced nutrition, digestion, and absorption.*
Optimum Nutrition’s Opti-Men is a complete Nutrient Optimization System providing 75+ active ingredients in 4 blends specifically designed to support the nutrient needs of active men. Taken as a single tablet at breakfast, lunch and dinner, our new & improved multi provides 22 vitamins and essential minerals â including 1,500 IU of Vitamin D, free form amino acids, botanical extracts and antioxidants in foundational amounts that can be built upon through consumption of a healthy balanced diet. Think of Opti-Men as potent nutritional insurance for your fitness lifestyle.*
Many people underestimate the significance of them. They think that since you cannot get 10 pounds of muscle, it is pointless to take them. But here is something very important. If your body is deficient in just one of the critical vitamins and minerals over a thousand chemical and enzymatic processes in your body could be impaired. Each and every vitamin and mineral is responsible for thousands of biochemical reactions, including the formation of hormones. Bottom line? If you don’t use a good multivitamin and mineral formula you will never reach your fullest potential.*