For a limited time, first
25,000 (4000 spots left as of 7pm ET) visitors to the FitJoy launch site will receive a free FitJoy Protein bar mailed directly to their home. FitJoy is the newest clean protein bar on the block coming from the mother company of Cellucor. Beyond the promise of great taste, it brings a 100% natural ingredients (no artificial colors, flavors sweeteners etc), GMO free, and still carry 20g of protein. All you need to do is sign up and when the campaign is over on July 22nd you will receive an email and add in your address.
Suppz is running a clearance sale on 2 Flavors of Quest Bars with a short term expiry date. The price drops all the way to $14.99 and then to $14 when you use Suppz Coupon during checkout (‘QUEST4‘)
- Smores best by date Jan 2017
- Chocolate Brownie best by date Nov 2016
Shipping is a flat $5 and free over $59 (4 boxes lands you free shipping). These bars are past their “best by” date. Items past the “best by” date are still good but may not be as soft as fresh Quest Bars.
Amazon is running a sale on Optimum Nutrition select products. Take $20 OFF $60, with coupon ‘ON2017′ during checkout. Shipping is free for Prime members or over $49.
- For example, Buy 4 boxes of Opti-Bar Protein Bar (12 ea) for $60 (drops for $80).
Watch our full video review HERE including label & taste review.
- With free shipping, this is the best total price we could find by $22.
- Over 1,000 customers rated it 4.5/5 star rating.
- Available in 5 flavors for this price.
- High Protein: 20g per bar.*