Universal : Power Protein
- ENHANCED RECOVERY
- RAPID MUSCLE GROWTH AND RECOVERY
- LOW GLYCEMIC CARBOHYDRATE FORMULA
- DELICIOUS TASTE
FOR MUSCLE GROWTH & PERFORMANCE SUPPORT
Power Protein is the supplement you need to achieve strong, lean muscles and a slim physique. It fuels your body with high quality proteins, low glycemic carbs and an effective blend of vitamins and minerals. Powder Protein contains less than 1 gram of fat per serving. It provides exactly what your body needs to grow lean muscle and decrease overall body fat.
Each scoop only contains 113 calories and zero saturated fat. It delivers 10 grams of a powerful blend of whey protein, soy protein isolate, and egg white albumin so you can lean muscle mass faster than ever before. Ingestion of whey protein isolate has been shown to increase strength, improve body composition, and prevent muscle hypertrophy during resistance training. It provides an optimum level per serving of essential amino acids from the advanced protein complex. Power Protein also gives you over 20 different vitamins and minerals in each scoop including 35% of your daily value of Vitamin C, 21% of your daily value of Calcium and 20% of your daily value of Zinc.
Powder Protein mixes effortlessly into all your favorite beverage and the taste is incredible. It uses an ideal formula for increased strength, longer endurance, better recovery, and insane power.
-  Hayes, A., & Cribb, P. Effect Of Whey Protein Isolate On Strength, Body Composition And Muscle Hypertrophy During Resistance Training. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care, 11(1), 40-44. Retrieved May 18, 2015.
-  Karlsson, H. Branched-chain amino acids increase p70S6k phosphorylation in human skeletal muscle after resistance exercise. AJP: Endocrinology and Metabolism, 287(1), E1-E7. Retrieved May 18, 2015.
-  St.Onge M, et al. Medium-Chain Triglycerides Increase Energy Expeniture and Decrease Adiposity in Overweight Men. Obesity Research. 11:3. (2003): 395-402.
* RESULTS MAY VARY